For years, actually close to 10 years now, I have wanted to start a blog. At times I have even attempted to and never stuck to it, but hopefully the seventh time’s a charm! I want this blog to be a platform for my creative side that I rarely get to exercise in my work or studies.
Something I would also like to focus on writing about is the importance of setting goals and how to achieve them. I like to have small daily and weekly goals, as well as bigger yearly and long-term goals.
Some examples of some short-term goals I have are:
- Go to the gym 3 times per week
- Put away x amount of pounds every week into an ISA
- Write one blogpost every week
- Do all reading for tutorials
Examples of long-term goals:
- Save x amount of money for my dream car by May 2019
- Graduate university with a 1:1
- Be able to run 5km in 25 minutes
- Travel to one new country this year
I have made yearly goal documents for 2018, 2019 and 2020 as well as lists with weekly goals (or habits) I want to enforce within myself to be able to continuously develop myself as a person. Weekly or bi-weekly I open those documents to make sure I am still keeping my goals in mind. For me it’s extremely important to be a high achiever and because of that I constantly need ways to remind me of the path I want to be on.
Hope you guys are in a good place in life and enjoying the new start that fall-time brings us! I will also keep you updated on the progress of my goals hehe..